In addition to our free, on-line Resource Centre and Forum, we offer other services at minimal cost. These include workshops and individual coaching in relation public speaking and presenting. While there is a particular emphasis on those at the quieter end of the spectrum, people who do not necessarily identify as introverts still find our workshops and coaching helpful.
These unique workshops are suitable for :
- service firms and other businesses;
- professional organisations;
- government departments and agencies; and
- not-for-profit organisations.
In fact, any organisation that is seeking effective, but inexpensive, training their staff will love.
Workshops are conducted at your premises to minimise cost and disruption to your business – usually at lunchtime, but other times can be accommodated. Private groups are also welcome.
What are the workshops like?
- Light-hearted and non-threatening, but effective, the workshops take 2 hours.
- Audience participation is strongly encouraged but not forced. Definitely no role-plays!
- Although about 12 attendees is an ideal size, no group is too small or too large.
About Robert Olding – Workshop Presenter and Trainer
Consultant, Trainer, Speaker
A qualified lawyer and mediator, consultant, former very senior public servant and former partner in an international firm, Robert has developed a fascination about the opportunity for professional and personal growth through public speaking.
His journey involved overcoming debilitating shyness and fear of public speaking to the point of enjoying all forms of public speaking and presenting. He has dabbled in performance (singing, improvised and musical theatre) and draws out learnings from those experiences.
While highly-rated, Robert does not claim to be an outstanding public speaker – his emphasis is on growth through overcoming fear and finding your own style.
• Chief Tax Counsel, Australian Taxation Office (ATO), previously Deputy Chief Tax Counsel, until retirement from full-time employment in 2014.
• KPMG Partner, until joining the ATO as an Assistant Commissioner (Senior Tax Counsel) in 2002.
• Countless presentations and speeches to audiences large and small.
For more information regarding Robert’s professional qualifications and experience, please visit: www.robertoldingservices.com.au.
These workshops are currently offered in the Brisbane area at the VERY reasonable introductory cost of $650 plus GST for 2 hours duration. That’s per workshop, not per attendee. Costs for workshops in regional Queensland, interstate and outside Australia are by negotiation to cover travel costs.
Robert Olding is also available to provide other services at a reasonable cost, including:
- Individual Coaching – covering content, preparation and delivery. Tailored to your specific requirements.
- Workshops for Secondary and Tertiary Students
- Conference Speaker
- After Dinner Speaker.